1. Information we collect and its use
(a) Information you provide us directlyWe may ask for certain information when you register for a account or correspond with us (such as a username, your first and last names, and e-mail address). We also collect any messages you send us through the Service, and may collect information you provide in User Content you post to the Service (such as text and photos you upload to use in your designs or posts). We use this information to operate, maintain, and provide the features and functionality of the Service to you, to correspond with you, and to address any issues you raise about the Service. If you don’t provide your personal information to us, you may not be able to access or use our Service or your experience of using our Service may not be as enjoyable.
(b) information we receive from third partiesWe may receive information about you from third parties. For example, if you access our websites or Service through a third-party connection or log-in, for example, through Facebook Connect, by “following,” “liking,” linking your account to the Service, etc., that third party may pass certain information about your use of its service to . This information could include, but is not limited to, the user ID associated with your account (for example, your Facebook UID), an access token necessary to access that service, any information that you have permitted the third party to share with us, and any information you have made public in connection with that service. You should always review, and if necessary, adjust your privacy settings on third-party websites and services before linking or connecting them to the Service. You may also unlink your third party account from the Service by adjusting your settings on the third party service. If you unlink your third party account, we will no longer receive information collected about you in connection with that service.
2. How we use your information
- Providing you with the Service: We use the information that you provide us to provide the Service to you. This includes allowing you to log in to , operating and maintaining the Service, giving you access to your designs and billing you for transactions that you make via the Service.
- To communicate with you about the Service: We use your contact information to get in touch with you and to send communications about critical elements of the Service. For example, we may send you emails about technical issues, security alerts or administrative matters.
- For matters that we are required to use your information by law: will use or disclose your information where we reasonably believe that such action is necessary to
(a) comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement;
(b) to protect the security or integrity of our Service;
(c) to exercise or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of , our Users or others.
3. How long we keep your informationFollowing termination or deactivation of your User account, will retain your profile information and User Content for a commercially reasonable time, and for as long as we have a valid purpose to do so.
In particular, will retain your information for the purpose of complying with its legal and audit obligations, and for backup and archival purposes.