1. Information we collect and its use
(a) Information you provide us directlyWe may ask for certain information when you register for a account or correspond with us (such as a username, your first and last names, and e-mail address). We also collect any messages you send us through the Service, and may collect information you provide in User Content you post to the Service (such as text and photos you upload to use in your designs or posts). We use this information to operate, maintain, and provide the features and functionality of the Service to you, to correspond with you, and to address any issues you raise about the Service. If you don’t provide your personal information to us, you may not be able to access or use our Service or your experience of using our Service may not be as enjoyable.
(b) information we receive from third partiesWe may receive information about you from third parties. For example, if you access our websites or Service through a third-party connection or log-in, for example, through Facebook Connect, by “following,” “liking,” linking your account to the Service, etc., that third party may pass certain information about your use of its service to . This information could include, but is not limited to, the user ID associated with your account (for example, your Facebook UID), an access token necessary to access that service, any information that you have permitted the third party to share with us, and any information you have made public in connection with that service. You should always review, and if necessary, adjust your privacy settings on third-party websites and services before linking or connecting them to the Service. You may also unlink your third party account from the Service by adjusting your settings on the third party service. If you unlink your third party account, we will no longer receive information collected about you in connection with that service.
2. How we use your information
- Providing you with the Service: We use the information that you provide us to provide the Service to you. This includes allowing you to log in to , operating and maintaining the Service, giving you access to your designs and billing you for transactions that you make via the Service.
- To communicate with you about the Service: We use your contact information to get in touch with you and to send communications about critical elements of the Service. For example, we may send you emails about technical issues, security alerts or administrative matters.
- For matters that we are required to use your information by law: will use or disclose your information where we reasonably believe that such action is necessary to
(a) comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement;
(b) to protect the security or integrity of our Service;
(c) to exercise or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of , our Users or others.
3. How long we keep your information
Following termination or deactivation of your User account, will retain your profile information and User Content for a commercially reasonable time, and for as long as we have a valid purpose to do so.
In particular, will retain your information for the purpose of complying with its legal and audit obligations, and for backup and archival purposes.
We record the following information:
Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our site, and communicating with you.
Other information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use ‘cookies,’ to track your purchases and when you are logged onto our site. If you have cookies switched off you may not be able to purchase from this site or log in for special members’ pricing or offers.
What about cookies?
Cookies are a small text files (up to 4KB) that are stored on your computer either temporarily for a particular session or permanently on your hard disk. Cookies enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide features such as storage of items in your shopping cart and logging in or out of our website.
The ‘help’ section of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. As cookies allow you to take full advantage of some of our features, we recommend that you leave them turned on.
Do we share the information we receive?
We will not collect any personal information about you except when you knowingly provide it. We know that providing personal information is an act of trust and we take this seriously. Under no circumstances will your personal information be used for any other purpose than intended.
How secure is information about me?
We protect your information by securing our website using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software. This provides high level encryption for our whole website (including any sensitive information you input during the ordering process). Our security certificate is supplied by GoDaddy. For more information click here.
We generally do not sell products for purchase by children as we require credit card details, or payment by direct deposit.
If you are under 18 you may use our site, however we reserve the right to decline your order if we believe:
That selling to you is against the law
You do not have legitimate authority to authorise a purchase
You do not have the means to purchase or pay
That our products may be used inappropriately, or our products could cause harm.
What choices do I have?
You can always choose to not provide information by not completing web forms and turning your cookies off. However, you may not be able to purchase on this site while cookies are switched off.
Refunds & Returns Policy
In the event of a printing error or transport damage, all queries regarding the error must be made within 5 working days of receipt of goods.
If we confirm that the issue is clearly identified as a printing or finishing error, all steps will be taken to rectify or re-print the job. Faulty goods must be returned to our factory before a re-print can occur. If the problem is a result of incorrect artwork the client will be liable and responsible for any reprinting or associated costs. For full details please refer to our terms and conditions.
If you wish to cancel an order prior to final proof approval, please follow the instructions below:
Please read the terms and conditions that you agreed to when you placed your order online.
Please contact us by clicking here, or email email@example.com with your cancellation request.
(When contacting us, please clearly state the order number of the job you with to cancel)
Your Rights under the GDPR
The Company undertakes to respect the confidentiality of Your Personal Data and to guarantee You can exercise Your rights.
- Request access to Your Personal Data. The right to access, update or delete the information We have on You. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of Your Personal Data directly within Your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact Us to assist You. This also enables You to receive a copy of the Personal Data We hold about You.
- Request correction of the Personal Data that We hold about You. You have the right to have any incomplete or inaccurate information We hold about You corrected.
- Object to processing of Your Personal Data. This right exists where We are relying on a legitimate interest as the legal basis for Our processing and there is something about Your particular situation, which makes You want to object to our processing of Your Personal Data on this ground. You also have the right to object where We are processing Your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes.
- Request erasure of Your Personal Data. You have the right to ask Us to delete or remove Personal Data when there is no good reason for Us to continue processing it.
- Request the transfer of Your Personal Data. We will provide to You, or to a third-party You have chosen, Your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Please note that this right only applies to automated information which You initially provided consent for Us to use or where We used the information to perform a contract with You.
- Withdraw Your consent. You have the right to withdraw Your consent on using your Personal Data. If You withdraw Your consent, We may not be able to provide You with access to certain specific functionalities of the Service.